Sun, Jan 21|
CALI 24: Lever Workshop
Strengthening for horizontal holds; Front Lever, Back Lever, Elbow Lever, and Planche
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2024, 10:00 AM – Jan 22, 2024, 12:00 PM
Hassocks, Unit 2 Redhouse Farm Brighton, Road, Hassocks BN6 9BS, UK
About the event
WHAT'S IN THE WORKSHOP
In session we'll get working on coaching the detail of 4 types of lever; Elbow Lever, Front & Back Levers (plus all their regressions, adaptations, and various levels) and the elite level Planche.
All these advanced exercises can be regressed, banded, and mande attainable to any Cali intermediates.
DO I NEED TO BE EXPERIENCED IN CALISTHENICS TO ATTEND?
It definitely helps. A little previous Cali and Gymnastic Ring experience is essential here, rough strength pre-requisites below;
- ⦿ Able to hold and hang comfortably on Gymnastic Rings & Bars
- ⦿ Competent with a few pull ups
- ⦿ Minimum 6 months previous Calisthenics training previous
- ⦿ No issue with going upside down
- Sale ends: Jan 22, 2024, 12:00 PM
CALI 24: Lever Workshop£30.00