Sun, Mar 31|
CALI 24: Beginners Handstand Workshop
Total beginners Handstand Coaching
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2024, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sapien Training, Unit 2 Redhouse Farm Brighton, Road, Hassocks BN6 9BS, UK
About the event
Keen to learn to handstand but don't know where to start?
Handstand coaches Tom & Emma will coach you the foundations so you can start building a perfect handstand!
WHAT'S IN THE WORKSHOP?
The main goal of the session is to get you confidently holding a supported handstand using a wall or a box.
Suitable for beginners and first timers, you'll get to appreciate the world from. awhole new perspective!
- Key techniques for a beautiful handstand
- Specific strength & flexibility drills to boost your handstand progress
- Handstand progressions and adaptations for all abilities
- Our strategy and next steps for attaining your full handstand
Please note this workshop does not involve unsupported handstands; the coaching is focussed solely on foundations.
WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
Our workshop is designed for absolute beginners who've never practiced handstands before or anyone struggling to get started.
WILL I BE STRONG ENOUGH?
This is a beginner workshop so no previous handstand experience is required.
You can begin your handstand journey regardless of your strength & flexibility levels.
Our workshop caters for all abilities and we adapt our progressions & drills to suit you!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- No previous experience required!
- If you have any injures that might limit your ability please contact us on 01273 857788, or message on the website/app. Shoulders & wrists are most important but please remember handstands are a whole body exercise.
- Bring comfortable and unrestrictive clothing!
- Ticket type
CALI 24: Handstand WorkshopSale ends: Mar 31, 9:30 AM
Mar 31, 9:30 AM
This ticket includes free coffee and protein snacks!Price£25.00